Thursday, August 20, 2009

Posing with Matt and Meredith. Wasn't that nice of them to take a picture with me.

This is Reuben from the Hello Deli next to The Tonight Show with David Letterman.

Mauro and I. He is on TLC's "The Cake Boss". The bakery is called Carlos Bakery. It is in Hoboken New Jersey. It was so fun to eat some pastries. Most of the sisters from the show were there working. FUN FUN FUN.

Talking to Jonathan on the phone while walking through Times Square. The Hotel we stayed at was called The Hampton Inn At Times Square.

Times Square at around 11:00 at night. It was PACKED with people. Kind of reminded me of Vegas at night.

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Man, what a chance of a lifetime to do that with all the sista's.
So cool.

Laurel said...

Is it really over all ready? Blaahhh :(

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! I can't wait to see more. I am sure that you ladies really rocked the town! However, I am sorry to hear about your wallet. That really stinks. I wish people were more honest. Karma will get 'em one day though.