Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OUR NEW CAR...Yeah


Well, we have finally decided to get a new car. Actually, we didn't really have a choice. Our little "Suzy" (Sidekick, Suzuki) Finally broke down on us. We will miss her terribly. It is a Ford Explorer. I am so excited to have something more reliable. Thanks Dad Hansen for all of your help choosing this car...your the best.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! New cars are fun! and cool...so you are in the cool group.

Renee said...

Yeah for you! Congrats. I love the smell of new cars...too bad mine always smell like french fries after a few months!

thegehmclan said...

It is about time!!!

The Hansen Family said...

Oooooooooo that's fancy! I like the color!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Congrats! I love new cars! Enjoy your new wheels!

Lindsay said...

how cool is that though! As much as I love always knowing it was you in your lil Suzuki as you would pass, i bet your stoked to have a new car! sweet deal!