I was able to go see my family in Utah this weekend with my sister. She got "REAL" Dr. Pepper's from her hubby for Valentines day. MMMM It was so good. I never let a drop go to waste. Aubrey enjoyed her drink (I put water in it after I drank it all)It was a fun weekend.
href="http://www.slide.com/s/eu0ors4Z1D9C5xKsGLVsjfjvxG5GCYzY?referrer=hlnk">
href="http://www.slide.com/s/RPMJ6gVu2z-KwEkfWOjsfEreAASQiot1?referrer=hlnk">
I Do Now
1 week ago

8 comments:
yum.
Creating a physiological dependence in lil' Aubrey already, eh? J/K :P
Nic should try Dr. Pepper he would be a better Doctor! It just makes everything better. Cute picts of everyone. Had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!!!
Okay, those pictures are hilarious! We are big DP fans around here!
Amen to that sista! Why don't ya'll come down here to Texas and get the real stuff out of the factory instead of waiting for it to go all the way to Idaho. Sound good? Good. See you soon!!!!!!!
So question Erin, what is a "REAL" Dr. Pepper??? Other than the canned stuff, I hadn't heard of it.
P.S. this is Shamae...remember us??
Hey good to hear from you!! So where are you guys at? We are in Poky. If you are nearby we should do lunch sometime and catch up. I would love to meet your little girl! Thanks for filling me in on the "REAL" Dr. Pepper. I would love to give it a try sometime!:D Take care!!
Haha Erin You're A Spaz... haha thats a good thing! Those Pics Make Me Laugh! You're awesome!
Linds
Post a Comment