It was so good to see you both on Tuesday. We love being with you. I am so glad you are here in Idaho enjoying those awesome temperatures with us. We are looking forward to friday!xoxxoxoxoxox
Erin, Hi, I am looking for my sister...do you know her? She is tall, blonde, gorgeous, married, a mother and friend. Whenever I try and call her she never answers? Could you tell her I said "Hi" :)
10 comments:
Hey Erin! I'm glad that you found my blog. It'll be fun to keep in touch this way. Andrea
So cute! Look at that smile! She looks like she is having fun - so do you! :)
like mother like daughter
It was so good to see you both on Tuesday. We love being with you. I am so glad you are here in Idaho enjoying those awesome temperatures with us. We are looking forward to friday!xoxxoxoxoxox
You guys kill me!!! Emma and I keep noticing little things that Ethan does that reminds us of Aubrey. To cute! love ya mucho
Fun pics!! Hope you got to go to dinner and a movie with your sister!
Erin,
Hi, I am looking for my sister...do you know her? She is tall, blonde, gorgeous, married, a mother and friend. Whenever I try and call her she never answers? Could you tell her I said "Hi" :)
HELLO from Tucson!! We are still here in the heat! How are you? I had to say hi- wish you were here :) sharla
what a cutie! I love this age where they are so fun and they play with you and be silly!
Your little girl is soooo cute. I am glad we are back in contact. you should call us, we need to get together.
Post a Comment