Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Atempt at Decorating

 

 

 

 


I don't have very many Christmas Decorations and not very many places to put them. I wish I was rich and could hire a decorator to help my little home look cute and Stylish. My mom made the Nativity set. I didn't put all of it out because 1. I didn't have the space and 2. this was the only place that Aubrey couldn't reach. Mom, Wish her were here to help me decoate. Thanks for your ideas.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

thegehmclan said...

So adorable, we have so many similar decorations. Thanks Mom! I think your home looks great. Good job decorating Erin.

The Hansen Family said...

Hooray for Christmas!!!!! Christmas is like the best thing in the whole wide world....like ever.Good job decorating.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Erin - I really struglle with "decor" as well...but yours look really cute and I think you did a perfect job! Luv the tree and putting it up before Dec. 1st - ain't no shame in it :) Luv Cami