Thursday, June 14, 2007

STRETCHING


Aubrey loves to stretch with me. When I am done working out, she sits down on the ground and does what I am doing. Monkey see monkey do. I Know, I am so attractive all sweaty and no make-up.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

How cute is that?! Love that poser girl!

Rosanne said...

CUTE!!
Hi Erin! Rosanne Hatzenbeller here. It's been forever, hasn't it? I reached your blog from Dahle's blog site...it's very cute and Aubrey is a doll! It was nice to see familiar/friendly faces...so I just wanted to say hi. Tell Jon Lance and I say hello! Where in ID are you living? Lance is there quite a bit for business. In fact we were all just there last weekend and saw the Dahle's. Feel free to check out our blog at www.littlehatz.blogspot.com and/or email me at rosanne@banik.com. Take care!

The Hansen Family said...

We are so stinking excited for Ethan to meet Aubrey!!! Maybe she can teach him to stretch when he starts running all over the place.

Lindsay and Justyn said...

That is so stinkin cute!